Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Helu Waiwai ~ Inventory

Today was another long and tiring day.

I woke up at 7:00, go ready for the day and left to head off to my Chemistry Lab with Amber at 8:30.

The lab went pretty smoothly today, it took about an hour and a half, so we got done an hour and a half early. We had an hour before our Chemistry Lecture, so Amber and I went Campus Center and had some lunch.

The lecture was boring and awful as usual, we just went over the practice exam, and the professor barely even knew what he was talking about, and kept making errors, and then blaming us for not catching his mistakes.

After the lecture, I stopped at the little outgoing mail post thingy's, and mailed off the two postcards to my family :)

Next was my Hawaiian Studies class. We watched a film about the bomb testing on the Marshall Islands and how that correlated to the topic we are learning about currently. And there was a scientist in the film who looked exactly like a younger version of my dad, without the glasses. It was really weird! I enjoyed the film though.

From 4:30-6:00, I worked. There wasn't a lot for me to do since it was the end of the day, but I did get to take inventory of all of the CPR equipment, which was really awesome. It was cool to see all of the instruments and things that are used, but scary to think about if I ever had to use the stuff...

So like I said, I got off at 6:00, which is when the office closes, got back to my dorm at 6:20, and then I rested for about an hour and 45 minutes before getting up to do homework and study. From 8:00-11:00, I was working on my Biology Lab write up, which had to be a complete one with all of the part involved, unlike before where it was either just the intro or just the discussion. That took forever, and I am absolutely drained. It's time for sleep.

I'll talk to you again tomorrow, which is another packed day.

Goodniiiight! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment