Sunday, October 6, 2013

ʻEha wāwae ~ Sore feet

I apologize in advance, because this is going to be a very short/boring post because I did absolutely nothing productive today.

I woke up around 6:45 unfortunately, but didn't get out of bed until like 8:30. I got up and showered just to freshen up, and then I laid right back down, with my laptop in hand and watched LOST for quite a long time... 

Around 3:30, I decided to try curling my hair with my straightener because I've always wanted to try, and it started out well, but then I just couldn't get it to work anymore, so I threw it up into a ponytail.

I went down and got some dinner around 6:00, and also uploaded a bunch of pictures of Hawaii that I've taken since being here, so go check those out!

And other than that, I've literally done nothing. My feet are so sore, that anything requiring walking/standing still, I have tried my hardest to avoid, except for in the shower and walking down to dinner. Other than that, I've either been in bed or sitting at my desk. 

Oh! I also painted my nails today, because since I don't have nail polish remover here, and I keep forgetting to buy some, I had to wait until the last of the polish from whenever I painted them before chipped off, which was yesterday. So I now have newly painted nails, which I enjoy :)

Aaaaand, that's it.

I am really boring, so again, I apologize, but we don't have another home game for 3 weeks, so my weekends won't consist of dedicating my whole Saturday to the game, and then Sunday being a lazy bum in which I use my exhaustion as an excuse to do absolutely nothing. Hopefully I'll get out and be productive these next few weekends!

I guess I'll talk to you all tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment