Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Akaholo - To Run (lightly)

It's a miracle! I actually slept through the entire night last night without waking up, AND I woke up kind of cold. What? It seems foreign now to actually feel somewhat cold (unless I'm in lecture, because the lecture halls are absolutely freezing.) It was so nice <3 I'm so thankful that I bought that fan! :)

Anyways, today has felt really long.

I woke up for my Chemistry Lab, which we got out of early, thank goodness, and then we had our Chem lecture which ended early as well! After that, Amber and I went to pick up some lunch together, and then went back to our room to eat. Around 1:00, I had to go drop off my tax forms and paperwork for my job :), so I did that, and then caught the shuttle back to my room because I didn't feel like walking. 

When I got back, I studied for Hawaiian Studies exam that I had at 3:00, and I think I did pretty well on! There were some spellings and a few definitions that I was unsure of because all of the words look/sound VERY similar. But I think it went well :)

Here is a picture that I took on the way back from class, looking up at the sky through some large oak trees. <3



I was then done with my classes for the day, so I came back to my room and began working on my seemingly endless amount of homework that I've been working on since about 4:00. I had to finish my Bio Lab, do online homework for Bio and for Bio Lab and write a paper for Hawaiian Studies. I'm done now though, and it's about 11:45.

Around 6:00, I did take a break and decided to go for a run. It wasn't very long, but I ran for about 30 minutes, and it felt good. I feel like I need to start getting into a routine of working out, because I want to get in shape, so I've set a goal for myself to try and go for a run everyday that I don't have band practice! Let's cross our fingers that I can keep it going!

I did take this pretty picture at the top of a staircase that I ran up during the run. :)



You can see downtown Honolulu, Diamond Head, the athletic areas of my campus and the beautiful Hawaiian sky <3

Thanks for reading! That's it for tonight, and I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment