Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hoʻolālā ~ Plan

8:17am - Good morning! I am currently sitting in my Biology lecture class, waiting for it to start. So far this morning, I got up and showered at 6:30, and then got dressed for my first day of work! I've decided to wear these new coral pants I recently bought, along with a cream colored silky shirt, my Gold Sperry's and my gold/tortoise shell watch!



I then had to stop at the bookstore before class because I've misplaced all of my gloves for my Bio lab, so I left my dorm at 7:45, got to the bookstore at 8:02, and they were out of disposable gloves. So I had to buy a pair of these thicker, heavy duty, reusable gloves and hopefully they will work.



As I was walking to the bookstore, there was a nice, full rainbow above the trees!






Well, class is about to start, so I'll talk to you guys a bit later!



9:15am - Class got out a few minutes early today, yay, and now I'm walking to my Lab which is in the next building over. Wish me luck!



10:27am - Okay, so I am now my Bio lab, it is going a lot better than last week. They aren't talking to me too much, but they aren't criticizing my every move like they were before. So that's a start!



10:49am - Well guys, I just got an email from my supervisor telling me that she stayed home sick today, which means that I can't start working today. But she assured me that tomorrow morning, I'll officially start! :)



11:41am - I am out of my Bio lab now, I didn't even use the gloves that I went out of my way to get :(, and I had a short conversation with both my mom and my sister, which was nice. Now I'm sitting outside of my next class and eating a Sweet 'n Salty Almond bar because I haven't eaten since lunch yesterday, and I'm super hungry! I don't have time to get food AND eat it before class starts, but this will tide me over until I can get lunch after class. Now that I don't have to work, I'll be able to pick up lunch and take it back to my room to eat it before class. I'm not sure what I want to get though...



1:25pm - Oceanography was really interesting today, we talked about how light and sound travels through water. So I am now out if class and I'm in campus se yet waiting for my chicken tenders to be cooked,



So right now was going to be when I started work, but since that got postponed I'm just going to go back to my dorm to eat these :)



3:27pm - I'm walking to practice now. It is like a billion degrees out so I'm not looking forward to this practice :(



6:08pm - I'm walking back to my dorm after practice now, and it wasn't too bad! It went by pretty quickly and the heat wasn't too bad. The moon is currently out and the sun is already almost completely set. I'm still not used to how early the sun sets here. It will be completely dark by 6:30-6:45. It's so weird!



I don't have any more plans for the rest of the night, but I'll keep updating and we'll see where it goes! :)



8:15pm - I'm currently taking a break from Candy Crush to update, but when I got back from practice, I finished all of my online homework for Bio and my Bio lab. And as I said I'm now playing candy crush :)



9:24pm - So right after my last update, I ran out of lives in Candy Crush, and since I had finished else everything for tonight, I started thinking about my near future. I have had a change of mind, and have suddenly decided that I really want to get my body healthier and more in shape. Although I do not feel as though I have gained weight so far in college, the "freshman 15" hasn't hit yet, but I don't feel like I'm eating well. I think the reason why I haven't seen weight gain is because I do not eat regularly, I typically only eat one meal a day, and that is also not good.



I currently have no snacks or junk food in my dorm, and I plan on keeping it that way. I've decided to get on a regular work out schedule and I am also going to try and eat better, and more regularly, with healthier foods.



I've written out some foods that I want to pick up at the store such as fruits, nuts, turkey, ect. and I'm going to pick those up this weekend sometime, and I wrote out a tentative running/cardio schedule that won't push me too hard, but will be good for my body. I am the worst runner ever, so I'll start out rough but it should get easier as I do it. I am going to begin tomorrow morning with a run at 6:30. I have set my mind to this, and I WILL stick to it this time. I'll update probably once a week on my progress! Let's do this :)



I also researched more into Studying Abroad, and I am almost certain that I want to do it. It'll either be in the Fall of 2014 (sophomore year) or the Spring of 2016 (junior year).



9:48pm - I'm going to head off to sleep for my run, and first day of work, for real this time :) I decided to try this style again, and I enjoy it a lot! I hope you all do too! Talk to you tomorrow, goodnight <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment