Friday, October 4, 2013

Luhi ~ Tired

Man, if I thought I studied a lot yesterday, nothing compared to today!

It is currently 2:18am right now, and I started studying for these two midterms at 7:15!! That is crazy, and my brain is like a bowl of noodles right now.

Tomorrow (well technically, today) is a big day for me. I have two HUGE midterms, Biology which covers 9 chapters and Oceanography which covers 7 chapters. This is a bit nerve-wracking, but after all of this studying, I feel pretty confident! Then again, I felt confident about today's Chemistry exam, but it turned out being waaayyyy harder than expected.

On top of these exams, I have an interview right in the middle of them for a Student Assistant position. Hopefully this one works out better for me!

So today was actually really boring, so I won't go into detail, but I'll tell you the basics.

I slept in until 10:00, when I got up and did a final review for my exam. At 11:30 Amber, my roommate, and I walked to our class and took the exam. As I said it was quite hard, but I'm hoping I did well! Then, I went back to my dorm and did my Bio homework due tomorrow. 

I had Hawaiian Studies at 3:00, and it was just a self-study day. So we just studied and asked questions about anything we were unsure about to prepare for our exam next Tuesday.

After that, I came back to my dorm and finished my Chemistry homework that had been assigned. I got some dinner, and then at 7:00, I prepared myself for the long night that I knew lied ahead of me. And as I said, I began studying at 7:15. I went to the lounge where I had no access to wifi, so that I wouldn't get distracted, and it actually worked! :) In the lounges, we are supposed to receive the school wifi, but we can't access it for some reason, and my room is just out of range for the wifi to reach the lounge. So I studied until about 11:00, distraction free! I came back to my room after that, because I needed internet to look up somethings I was confused about, and just finished up my studying in here.

I feel kind of bad, because Amber went to sleep around 11:00, and I hope I didn't keep her up! She seems to be a heavy sleeper though, so that's good. 

Well, I am literally about to fall asleep on the keyboard, which would probably result in a bunch of random letters and symbols. I don't think that'd be interesting, so I'm going to go!

I guess I'll talk to you guys later tonight!

See ya then! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment